Please see below for all positions currently available within Target Medical. If you are interested in applying for any of the roles listed, please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca.Reid@targetmedical.co.uk or Lucy.Coxhead@targetmedical.co.uk.
Target Medical is looking for an experienced State Registered Nurse to join our busy Pagination Team. The role of the Nurse Paginator is to collate and paginate medical records for clients who specialise in clinical negligence and personal injury claims. Your job will be to index the medical records and write an accurate chronology and memorandum of medical documents. You will need good knowledge of medical terminology, knowledge of hospital and nursing documentation and excellent written communication skills.
- Analysis and review of Medical Records in line with the circumstances of negligence
- Indexing of Medical records
- Preparation of issue based summaries and chronologies for instruction to experts on clinical negligence cases with a good knowledge surrounding breach of duty and causation
- Identifying pertinent missing or illegible medical records
- Preparing both light, date ranged and full paginations in paperless format utilising Foxit & other IT programmes
- Adding to or amending Pagination bundles already prepared at the instruction
- Ability to work in a paperless environment.
- Time record all work in Proclaim
- Produce memos and tasks to ensure workflow is completed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills and a methodical approach
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of Word & Foxit would be an advantage.
- Good team player, happy to enter into discussions and provide advice to colleagues
- 23 days holiday per year
- Free car parking
- BUPA cash plan
£20,000 per year
Full-time (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
Nursing: 3 years (Required)