When your client’s injuries are more severe and you require Consultant Reports, we can supply a high quality medico legal report for even the most complex of high value cases.
Target Medical has established longstanding working relationships with an extensive range or Consultant Medical Experts. Our Consultants are skilled in preparing factual and detailed medical evidence whether the claim relates to a recent accident or a long-term injury.
One of our dedicated Case Handlers will carefully review any instructions for Multi Track or catastrophic injury cases and select the most appropriate Medical Expert based on their specific expertise and the location of your client. We can tailor our procedures to you and your client’s individual requirements, ensuring a smooth process from start to finish. Every Consultant report obtained is quality checked to ensure it is fully Civil Procedure Rules compliant.
We are able to supply supportive medical evidence on a wide selection of occupation-related claims, including asbestosis, dermatology injuries and noise induced hearing loss.
How can we help with Consultant Reports?
- All claim types catered for including Multi track/serious injury and Clinical negligence
- Target Medical will obtain medical records on your behalf where required
- All Orthopaedic specialisms covered
- Comprehensive network of non-standard medical specialists
- Clients contacted by phone to arrange appointments
- All reports CPR compliant