Target Medical has established longstanding working relationships with an extensive range of consultant medical experts. Our consultants are skilled in preparing factual and detailed medical evidence whether the claim relates to a recent accident or a long-term injury.
One of our dedicated case handlers will carefully review any instructions for multi-track or catastrophic injury cases and select the most appropriate medical expert based on their specific expertise and the location of your client. We can tailor our procedures to you and your client’s individual requirements, ensuring a smooth process from start to finish. Every consultant report obtained is quality checked to ensure it is fully Civil Procedure Rules compliant.
Have any questions? We'd love to hear from you! Send us a message & we'll respond as soon as possible.
How can we help with Consultant Reports?
- All claim types catered for including multi-track/catastrophic injury and clinical negligence
- Able to supply supportive medical evidence on a wide selection of occupation-related claims such as asbestosis, dermatology injuries and noise induced hearing loss
- All orthopaedic specialisms covered
- Comprehensive network of non-standard medical specialists
- Clients personally contacted by phone to arrange appointments convenient to them
- All reports are CPR compliant (Civil Procedure Rules compliant)
Why choose Target Medical
- A personal case handler dedicated to you for easy direct dial communication
- Queries and requests can be handled promptly via your case handler
- Our versatility in our work allows us to tailor the service to your needs
- Our attention to detail allows us to produce quality and accurate work
- We have built up a trusted network of medical experts that can be relied upon
- We have plenty of experience in handling complex medico-legal reporting
© 2020 Target Medical.